The meeting point for Precision Technology
On the 16th and 17th of November 2022, the 21st edition of the Precision Fair takes place: a unique, international and interdisciplinary knowledge and networking platform in the field of precision technology. Therefore, the Precision Fair is the annual event for anyone involved in the development and production of high-tech components, modules and systems. With the development of these components and systems, the demands when it comes to shape and size accuracy or fast precision positioning are ever increasing.
Yearly, both on the fair and during the conference, you will discover the latest developments and meet companies who will help you answer these demands.
On the Precision Fair, you will find the latest developments on:
- Precision mechanics
- Machines and tools for extremely accurate material handling (Motion control, piezo technology, linear technolgy, ....)
- Materials (composites, ceramics, glass, metals, functional coatings)
- Photonics (optics, lenses, mirrors, lasers, .....)
- Micro- and nanotechnology (MEMS, micro-connecting, micro-assembling, micro-electronics, precision etching, ....)
- Surface treatment
- Precision Machine Design & Mechatronics (education and training, engineering)
- Vacuum technology
- Cryogenics, thermocontrol
- Cleanliness technology
- Sensor technology (calibration, measuring instruments, equipment)
- Vision systems (hardware, software)
- Embedded systems
- Big Science programs
This year there will be a hybrid version of the Precision Fair.
For more information see:
Website Precision Fair
The detailed program will follow soon.