Precision Fair Matchmaking 2022
Meet the right project or business partner(s)!
Welcome to the registration site for the Precision Fair matchmaking event 2022!
In cooperation with Mikrocentrum, the organiser of the Precision Fair, the Enterprise Europe Network invites you to the international matchmaking during the Precision Fair 2022.
This international event is focused on latest developments in precision technology and Big Science and related researchers, business partners, OEM-s, suppliers and intermediaries.
The Precision Fair is organised on the 16th and 17th of November 2022 at the Brabanthallen in 's Hertogenbosch (The Netherlands). During these two days, the Precision Fair 2022 will be the largest meeting point in Western Europe for Precision Technology and Big Science.
The Precision Fair 2022 with its exhibition floor conference and bilateral meetings make it the ideal venue for tailored networking to find solutions for precision technology, OEM and Big Science challenges and to develop new projects and new business (see topics).
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Many of the potential interesting new connections during an event happen by coincidence both between exhibitor and visitor and also between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the conference? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors, delegates ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other participants upfront. In 20-25 minutes pre-scheduled meetings on-site and/or online you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
During the fair (November 16-17) the onsite B2B Matchmaking meetings are planned on Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 September. If participants can't have their desired meeting during the fair, the option is offered to book other participants for an online meeting just before (Tuesday November 15) and/or just after the fair (Friday November 18 and Monday November 21).
In brief summary
- Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
- Attend and meet keynote speakers of the conference related to strategic Precision Technology sector and the big science projects (CERN, ESRF, ITER, EELT, ESS, ESA, ET, ...)
- Meet a number of key players of the (inter)national precision technology networks (EUSPEN, DSPE, ILOnet ...)
- Meet important players from the Dutch High Tech and Precision Technology network in the Brainport Region (South-east of the Netherlands).
- Meet representatives of a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, multinationals, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
- 30 minutes onsite meetings.
- Just before and/or just after the fair, also online meetings can be selected just in case you can't have your desired meeting onsite.
How to join matchmaking sessions?
- Register for the webinars and B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (also button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Look for other participants that are interesting to you and book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
- Login every few days to see which new particpants joined to meet!
You will receive your final personalised agenda a few days before the event.
We hope to meet you at the Precisionfair matchmaking event 2022!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team